1. a) To be eligible for appearing at the C. U. Examination, a student must have the minimum requisite percentage of attendance, notified by the C.U. Attendance at class lectures should not fall below 75%. Matters relating to discollegiate and non-collegiate students will be settled as per C.U. Rules.
b) Students absent over a period of 30 days or more, without any written intimation, are likely to get their names struck off the roll and such students may not be re-admitted.
c) ) Promotion to the next class depends on declaration by the University on the basis of result in the previous examination (Part-I & II) as qualified for appearing in the next examination.
2. The college authority expects the students to maintain discipline in the campus; any breach of discipline may lead to expulsion from the college. Students are to observe the following rules:
a) They must not sit on the stairs, stand or shout in front of class-rooms, loiter along the corridors.
b) They must not deface the wall of the college building; hang festoons or placards over the founder's statue.
c) They must not adopt unfair means in any examination.
d) Use of cell phones in class rooms and corridors of the college is strictly prohibited.
e) Students should not enter the staff room without permission.
3. Students are not allowed to use the college telephone, except under emergencies. In such cases, the Principal's permission is necessary.
4. Students are required to look up the notice boards on every working day.
5. Ragging in any form, Physical or Psychological, is strictly forbidden. Any effort to do so could result in prosecution and expulsion from the college.